Designer Challenge Kick-Off Event
Love to DIY? Upcycle? Re-invent? Don't miss the chance to participate in the Evanston Rebuilding Warehouse Designer Challenge!
Open to individuals and teams, professionals and amateurs, the Designer Challenge dares artists to create an item from reclaimed materials. Pieces will be auctioned off on October 5th at the Wrecking Ball fundraiser, where money raised from our one-of-a-kind auction will benefit the work of the nonprofit Evanston Rebuilding Warehouse.
At the Designer Challenge kick-off, enjoy light refreshments while meeting other artists, completing registration forms and shopping for supplies. The kick-off is a great way to learn more and get a head start on the competition.
*The potting bench in the photo was the 1st place winner at the 2018 Wrecking Ball.
- All pieces must be made from a majority of reclaimed materials.
- Each designer, or team of designers, receives up to $100 credit at the Evanston Rebuilding Warehouse for products used in each design. Restrictions may apply, and store credit must be used by September 14.
- All designs must be finished, with a high-quality photo submitted by September 21 for inclusion in the mobile bidding platform.
- Items must be delivered to the Evanston Rebuilding Warehouse by September 28.
- Items will be auctioned at Wrecking Ball 2018 on October 5th with all proceeds benefiting the Evanston Rebuilding Warehouse.
Pick up our Rules and Guidelines and Registration Form at the warehouse front desk or email Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org.