Make a Rustic Wine Rack from Reclaimed Wood!
*Limited seating, please sign up through our EventBrite Page to secure a seat.
Love wine but can't afford the cellar just yet? Here's a great solution: a wine rack that will securely hold up to eight bottles of wine! Mounted on a wall, it frees up counter space while showing off your amazing knowledge of all things grape.
All materials are included in the class fee. The dimensions will be approximately 35” tall x 9.5” wide x 6” deep.
Please read the workshop policies below!
Tom Cray has a BFA in Fine Arts and a MFA in Woodworking and Furniture Design, which led him to work as a high-end cabinetmaker for several years and then as a product designer for 25 more. In addition to joining our team as an instructor at the Evanston Rebuilding Warehouse, Tom also teaches with the Chicago School of Woodworking. When he isn’t teaching, he is working away in his own shop building furniture, including period reproductions, and designing and building boxes with marquetry.
>Logistics / Basics
- All workshops are 18+; no woodworking experience necessary.
- All materials are included in the workshop fee.
- Dress safely and warmly! Please wear closed toe shoes with a flat heel and avoid loose jewelry or baggy clothing. We will also be in a warehouse, so dress warmly.
- One couple’s ticket allows for two people to make one item together.
- $60 Single Ticket
- $80 Couples (make 1 item between 2 people)
- 25% off for ERW members (membership must be current!)
>Refunds and Exchanges
- If you can’t make it to a class, you can transfer your ticket to someone 18 or older. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and email address.
- If the Evanston Rebuilding Warehouse needs to cancel a workshop, we will notify you 24 hours before the class and give you the option of refund or reschedule.
- We do not currently offer other refunds or transfers between classes.