The Evanston Rebuilding Warehouse is a nonprofit building material reuse warehouse that sells products at 50 to 90% off retail so that everyone can afford to fix up their homes while keeping materials out of the landfill. Visit our 13,500-square-foot warehouse to purchase things you find in and around a house, including: kitchen and bath cabinets, plumbing fixtures, lighting fixtures, appliances, doors, windows, flooring, tiles, trim, hardware, and more!
We are open to the public!
The warehouse is located at 2101 Dempster Street in Evanston, IL, Tuesday - Saturday from 10am-5pm. We have a small parking lot, but additional (free) street parking is available on Hartrey Avenue, just a half block west of us.
As we continue to grow, we have to tweak a few of our current rules to ensure items move out of the warehouse more easily. We thank you all for your business and for respecting these rules.
1) All items are sold AS IS.
2) Items must be returned within 7 days.
3) Returns will be in the form of a store credit.
4) Store credit is good for 1 month from day of return.
5) All sold items must be picked up within 1 business day or incur charges. After two weeks, you will be credited for the item and it will be resold.
We are closed on the following holidays:
- New Years Eve (closed at 1pm)
- New Years Day
- Thanksgiving Eve (closed at 1pm)
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day