The Evanston Rebuilding Warehouse is a nonprofit building material reuse warehouse that sells products at 50 to 90% below retail prices so that everyone can afford to fix up their homes while keeping materials out of the landfill. Visit our 13,500-square-foot warehouse to purchase things you find in and around a house, including: kitchen and bath cabinets, lighting fixtures, appliances, doors, windows, flooring, tiles, trim, hardware, and more!
We are open to the public!
The warehouse is located at 2101 Dempster Street in Evanston, IL, Tuesday - Saturday from 10am-5pm and Sunday from 12pm-5pm*. We have a small parking lot, but additional (free) street parking is available on Hartrey Avenue, just a half block west of us.
*On Sunday there is no parking in our lot until 3pm due to church service so please park on Hartrey or in the lot at the southwest corner of Dempster & Hartrey.
As we continue to grow, we have to tweak a few of our current rules to ensure items move out of the warehouse more easily. We thank you all for your business and for respecting these rules.
1) All items are sold AS IS.
2) Items must be returned within 7 days.
3) Returns will be in the form of a store credit.
4) Store credit is good for 1 month from day of return.
5) All sold items must be picked up within 1 business day or incur charges. After two weeks, you will be credited for the item and it will be resold.
We are closed on the following holidays:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Thanksgiving Friday
- Christmas Eve through New Years Day (reopening on January 2nd)